Friday, November 7, 2008

Champs...We Love It!





Another part of our life is CHAMPS...For those that don't know, I have a 2nd job working at CHAMPS on the weekend, every sat. This job came into play in Aug 2007. Champs has been the local rollerskating rink in Lexington, KY for EVER! They built a brand new one out by our house, and I got hired to work in the restaurant which has been nothing but FUN! As most of you know, I LOVE KIDS, and this job couldn't be better. When I got hired, I had no idea the kids could go to work with me for FREE, and as you might know, they Love it as much as me! And YES I have gotten back on skates, But just a lil bit. If I fall and break something, the whole house is OUTTA WORK, and would have NO INCOME, so I have to be very careful!
The kids LOVE to skate, they each have their own skates and are some of the best skaters around! This is Keila & Some of her friends @ Champs!

No comments: