Sunday, November 9, 2008

Damond AKA "Man Man"


This would be The Monster Man... Aka Damond...

Damond is 10 now, and loves FOOTBALL, Wrestling, Video Games, and to hang out with his friends! Don't forget he loves skating too! He's one of the fastest backward skater's @ Champ's.


Damond likes school, but I wouldn't say he loves it! lol.He's in 5th grade now, next year will be Jr.High! Hard to believe! He's doing great for being raised in a house full of girls! Any time he can get away to hang out with friends, he will do it!.


He loved wrestling when Bobby (my sisters boyfriend) came from Salt Lake City. He couldn't get enough! Damond's not too much into girls yet, which is OK with me! I think it will come SOON ENOUGH!=)

1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Wow...he has grown up so much. I can't believe how mature he's looking. Very handsome!! :)