Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

As for Halloween, This is my least favorite holiday.. BUT...I let the kids be kids. This year Keila went with her friends and trick or treated, prob for the last time, and then after that they went to a Highschool Football game. Here Are a few pix of some of her and her close friends.

This is me & Keila before she was OFF with her friends!
The twins and I always go to the same place, JUST so they can see Michael Myers.. This year he was so polite as to take a picture with us! He usually lays in his yard and jumps up when all the kids come for candy, or just sits up and LOOKS @ them, and scares them TO DEATH! LOLOL.. We had a ball..This is me & Leiland. He works at Champ's with me.. His costume was the CRAZIEST thing I have ever seen! LOLOL.. He was HILLARIOUS!!!!
All and ALL, we had a great time! As for me.. One HOLIDAY out of the way 3 more to GO!=)

No comments: