Friday, November 7, 2008

Salt Lake City In The House!!




Some of you may know I went to visit Salt Lake City in July 2008. I had a great time hanging out with friends and family. This is a updated picture of me, mom & Angie. We have both outgrown mom by a TON, which as short as she is, It's not hard to do! lol.I had a great time out there, and hope to visit again SOON!

I also visited my best friend, KELLI. She was 8 months pregnant at the time and on Aug 6th she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Kennedy Cristi Hawkins. Here she is lookin as adorable as ever! I got the priveledge of suprising Kelli for her babyshower. We had a BLAST! It was great to just catch up and hang out like our favorite past time!


1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Girl.. we need to change this pic of me!! We miss you tonz. I can't wait for Kennedy to meet you guys. She is going to love you guys as much as I do!