Thursday, November 6, 2008

How is Kentucky???

WELCOME TO KENTUCKY!!!



As most of you know, The kids and I moved back to KY in 2005. We have been nothing but blessed sense we got back here. Ofcourse there have been trying times, but all in all, we have been so fortunate to have things turn out the way they have.

When we first got back here 4th of July 2005, we were greeted with open arms from friends and people that are like family to us, that we missed dearly while we were gone. It was wonderful. The kids and I stayed with the twins granny for 30 days, until we found a place. That was the most trying time we had. I had little or next to NO $, and NO car, And the kids hadn't gotten used to being back here yet. No friends, etc. This was all soon to change.=)

On Aug 5th, We moved into our own place, a 3 bedroom duplex. The kids started school, and soon started making friends. Keila was in 6th grade, and the twins were in 3rd grade.Keila made it threw 6th grade, making TONS of friends. Now we live in a 4 bedroom townhouse and love it!



I was blessed to be able to get a job to start talking care of a lady that had a stroke. Oct 2005 was when I began taking care of her. She is something else, I tell ya! Marge is her name, and I love her so much! She has taught me so much! I am blessed to be able to have such a wonderful job, and to be a part of her life!




Another thing about KENTUCKY... Are the WILDCATS! Everyone here are CRAZYYYYY Wildcat fans! You have NO CHOICE! We are DIE HARD UK FANS!







No comments: