Monday, November 10, 2008

Questapalooza & Kirk Franklin!!!

Everyone around the city was wondering what in the WORLD did everyone in the city have www.qpza.com written on their cars for?? EVERYONE... I had it on my car, 2-3 months before QUESTAPALOOZA even happined. Just for the heads UP, Questapalooza is a HUGE party my church throws for the ENTIRE city! Its to welcome everyone!
We didn't get to go last year, but this year when I found out who the HEAD ARTIST was going to be... I DEFFFFFFFF GOT TICKETS!




I also signed me & Keila up to do face painting, It was AWESOME! Here we are, doin our thing! And I might say myself, We BOTH did a pretty good job!

















So Kirk Franklin Came, and for those that don't know, hes the # 1 Gospel singer in AMERICA! My all time favorite is Deitrick Haddon! Hes the SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZ!=) But Kirk is my #2 Favorite! He was AWESOME in concert! He lifted the crowd like I have never seen before! He spoke to the young kids, the single mothers, the single women, the couples, He was wonderful! What a unbelieveable expirence.





Just to see Kirk speaking to the kids the way he did, was remarkable in itself! They were so pumped UP and had so much fun! I am so glad we got to be a part of this event!
For more info on my church, you can go to www.questcommunity.com. You can watch church LIVE ONLINE every wknd from around the WORLD! This church has honestly saved my life! Check it out! The kids love it as well!



No comments: